All reviewstree housebeach frontcenang beachindian restaurantdeluxe family roombudget resortsea viewstrategic locationyour doorstepwater heatersmall fridgeunderwater worldbasic amenitieswater sportsbeautiful beachkettlecons
Reviewed June 29, 2018

Central location. Excellent property. Excellent service and very friendly staff. Very accommodating GM Faizal. We enjoyed the long stretching Pantai Cenang beach just in front of our room. Beautiful view of sun rice and sun set with matching coconut tees around the resort. The large out door swimming pool for adults & children is very clean and refreshing. The resort was fully booked as it was also school holidays in Malaysia. Tourists from other parts of the world enjoyed sun bath on the white sandy beach, though it was raining in the early mornings sometime. Easily accessible to the famous Chenang Mall and Duty Free Zome complexes, just walking distance. Delicious local and Western food outs are plenty & just walking distance. I love the tree top chalets. It's something new here.Well, there are so many, many interesting thing to visit and enjoy. The resort will be able to assist you when you are here. Come, stay & experience for yourselves! Value for your money. We will return with more of our family members in the near future. Malibest, keep up the good & friendly service. Be blessed.

Room Tip: Rooms or Chalets facing or nearest to the beach.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We are 3 people, stayed in malibest resort for 1 night only. We expected that we will get rooms on the beach side, but they gave us on the opposite side of the road. When we asked, 2 bed rooms are not on the beach side they said. We have to pay tourist tax of 10 ringgits per night and refundable deposit of 100 ringgits for the stay. The room was large and clean, ac was working good and bathrooms were kept clean. Best thing about malibest is its location. It's on the beach and walk away distance from best restaurants of pentai cenang.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank manikandanm640
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

Great location, on the beach. Hotel needs modernising/decorating. Very run down. Rooms feel tired. Price good for location. Plenty of restaurants/shops nearby. Rent a jet ski and enjoy the scenery. Request a top floor room or a tree hut for best views.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Check in late in the evening. Found out aircond problem and request to change a new room. The staff not allowed to do so. Have to wait about an hour for the Maintenance team to come and repair. What a hot weather at Langkawi that i wait in room for an hour. What a disappointment of their facilities and service. The water at the resort also kinda dirty. Not recommended to boil and make drink in room.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

For Indonesian...idk for wat reason they charge gov tax on Indonesian visitors...n its charged by the multiple of night you're stayg in dat accommodation...if i may rate under 1 star...il give minus stars to this accommodation. I was at langkawi bfor d Ramadan starts (cus my family doesn't really like d crowd) n of curs wen it comes to perfect trip, i'd rather not waste time in walkg around n askg around to finally found the right accommodation (since it'll b tiring for my family too), so i've searched and booked d hotel in advance. Like dey say,dun judge by its cover...pictures n wtv dats der in the internet you saw, might not even related to d reality. At first i found out dat dis place is located right by d beach, 1 yeay den d price is quite cheap, another yeay...even tho ders no breakfast n not sure wether dey provide towels n so on like any other hotels i've been (but dey gave towels)...so wen im here, i saw a shabby reception...i was really surprised tbh, but i kept it cool in front of d kids so dey wont worry as dey saw dat scary place dey've never seen bfor...den i waited for so longggggg...til my blood pressure started to went up...n den d newbie dats in charged on me passes idk wat info to its superior...like im some kind of terrorist (speakg of d vibe) n i hated it wen my family hav to waited dat long too for no reason...its not like i didnt pay dem or anytg yet dey treated customers who booked online like otherwise, mayb bcus dey didnt touch any cash from me but a piece of A4 paper?? Anyways its just so #$@% up...my sister who understood me sensed my anger n knew smtg went wrong...but aftr we got to d room...i told her evrytg...n she said dat i shud hav got mad n tell dem off...dat its unfair. I did actually asked d receptionist abt why I have to pay gov tax...n she just replied "Indonesian visitors hav to pay gov tax"...6 words for you...wat a low quality of service. I mean isn't hospitality suppose to satisfy customers needs? Dey cant even gave me a logical reasons for paying more after paying for d 3 nights stay in such low class accommodation. I hope whoever read dis could do smtg or change smtg in d better future...i dun want anybdy to hav such terrible moment in their wonderful vacation. N if anytg like dis happend, pls try to get over it n move on as quickly as you can n enjoy every other single thing dat could make good memories, even d smallest thing you can hav. Tq for reading n have a nice day ^^

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family