“interesting...”

Private Half-Day Tour: Enchanting Langkawi
Ranked #10 of 92 things to do in Langkawi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Crocodile Adventureland is located on the road to Teluk Datai Bay, about 32 miles north of Kuah. It is 20 hectares and is registered with the Convention on International Trade and Endangered Species. Locally, this park known as Taman Buaya Langkawi. Crocodile Adventureland is just one of the many attractions on the island of Langkawi. Crocodiles have always had a great attraction for children. Children can not get enough of these prehistoric looking animals to view and see how they live. Adults also get a kick when they see how crocodiles behave and fed in their natural environment. This is why the Crocodile Adventureland on Langkawi is a hit among adults and children. Adventureland is the place where a thousand crocodiles live, which are specifically bred and cared for.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Nanjing, China
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“interesting...”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Took my 11 year old to see the crocodile show scheduled for 11.15. It was not overcrowded so we had excellent viewing opps. Show lasted about 20 minutes which was just long enough. Then at 11.45 there was the crocodile feeding which my daughter really enjoyed. The crocodiles raised themselves up to snap up the bundle of fish. The general environment was clean and the crocodiles for the most part looked healthy....except for the ones in the "handicap center". There were several deformed specimens. One had a hump on its back and my daughter said "it must be part camel!" and another species which was tailless. She was interested in further researching why the crocodiles rest with their mouths open because she had seen some posters.

Visited December 2012

• Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Better than I thought!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I wasn't too keen on the crocodile farm but my husband loved it. Our expectations were very low. (We were thinking a crocodile in a cement hole). There were a lot of crocodiles but not much information. The place was nice and clean and we even caught a feeding and live show. More than feeling bad for the crocs, I felt bad for the man who put his arm in the crocs mouth. I'm sure this is what he does to support his family. Go without any expectations and remember you are in Malaysia. Standards are not the same. Malaysia boleh!

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Heartbreaking. Did not even go inside”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Before the entrance, you are greeted by shops. One is selling crocodile flesh and some souvenirs, other was selling stuff made from crocodile skins. There was also some information hoardings explaining crocodile farming. I did not have the heart to go inside and see the crocs on death row.

I have never been to a crocodile farm before. Maybe it is good in a way that it would help reduce poaching of wild crocs. But I don't think this place is worth visiting.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Aniket_Bhanu
“Ashamed I payed to see this.”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I only wish I had used trip advisor before visiting, my wife and I where out for a ride on our scoter we had hired when we came across this place. I am not an activist by any means but I would not like to see any creature mistreated. I have never written a a bad review in my life, I'm just not that type of person but this place was horrendous so sad to see them pilled in together like that most of them with fresh sores and puss filled abscess on there heads, stay away. !!! Not fun we left depressed !!

3 attraction reviews
“pretty good”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

definitely worth it if you have kids and you are looking for something to do. I'm sure their are better out there, but we had a good time for an hour or two. Here's a tip, make sure you call ahead to find out the show times, without the show, I don't think a visit would be worth it.

Visited November 2012