“A good place to hangout .... Good music..”
Review of Naam OMG! - CLOSED

Naam OMG!
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Langkawi's 'Most Happening Chill Out Bar & Restaurant' with covered outdoor al-fresco style seating, great ambience, good live band, friendly and courteous staff and a wide range of cocktails, mocktails, wine and beer.
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Despite beaches, shopping, water sports activities....NAAM OMG a place for good music ...choices of beer.

21  Thank puthiran
NAAM_GROUP, Guest Relations Manager at Naam OMG!, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

Dear Puthiran,

Greetings from Naam Langkawi !!

Thank you for your review and we're glad you were able to relax and unwind at OMG. We hope you had also enjoyed the tapas snacks that are available to go along with the beer, cocktails and wine.

Our resident band, the Los Cappuccinos are good at contemporary Latin beats as well as evergreens and commercials and they are working to further enhance their repertoire to cater to our growing number of patrons and return guests.

Once again, thank you for patronizing our outlet and we hope to see you again the next time you're in Langkawi!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Such a good strategic place, spoil by the live band, with repeated songs, malay local songs, or should i call it local karaoke center? Really disappointing where such a good, chilling and strategic place turn down the whole place. Well, thumbs up to Mr. Ganesen and the team for the best service, good food recommendation and of course entertain me rather than listening to the boring band.

18  Thank ax_raj86
NAAM_GROUP, Guest Relations Manager at Naam OMG!, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Dear ax_raj86,

Thank you for visiting OMG and we are so happy that you had thoroughly enjoyed the ambience and service by our outlet manager Ganesh and his enthusiastic team. We find your feedback on OMG very constructive and we will definitely look into your comments on the repertoire of songs rendered by our resident band. This band would normally render songs in different languages to cater to the various niche from varying nationalities all over the world. What is special about the band members is that they can readily switch their repertoire, songs and languages whenever they spot guests from certain countries among the audience. Perhaps, they could include some current and commercial numbers as you had suggested. Once again, we thank you for your very constructive comments and we hope to see you at OMG again real soon !!

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

On my travels to Malaysia I was looking for a place to get away and relax and I found beautiful Langkawi...paradise. my first night I was taking a walk along the strip in Cenang and heard some really great live music that instantly caught my attention. So I decided to check this place out Naam OMG bar...I couldnt have made a better choice to eat everynight, have a drink, and listen to an amazing band Los Cappachino!! The staff working the bar instantly made me feel welcomed as I have been coming there for years. Being a chef the only thing I can say about the food is delicious!!!and to top it all off Los Cappachino band plays music for all... and can really rock the night. Naam OMG is the place to be....you won't regret it! "Its not about the money, its about the friends we make".

19  Thank Shane P

Dear Shane P,

Thank you so much for your kind review and we are glad to know that you were well taken care of by our manager Ganesh and his dedicated team at OMG. We have informed Ganesh and team to keep a lookout for you when you return to visit us on paradise island again soon!

Till then, thank you and kind regards.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

A very enjoyable place to chill and enjoy, the only place where I can get cold towel, friendly staffs, good food, and of course the manager, Ganesh very concern on the quality and standard of the bar. I spent a week in Langkawi and happy with the live band performance, which they really can engage with the guests. However, I quite disappointed on my third night, where the songs are repeated frequently and I can even recognise the sequence of the songs. The worst part is when the live band turn into a karaoke session, inviting guest to sing and turn down the enjoyment moment. Well, definitely I will visit OMG for the next trip to langkawi.. See you!!

19  Thank 519Shan

Dear 519Shan,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to note that you had enjoyed your happy hours at OMG. We also thank you for your feedback on our resident band - the Los Cappuccinos. Normally, the band would render a wide repertoire of songs to cater to our valued guests from various nationalities who visit OMG for the first time or who frequent OMG on their return trip to Langkawi. We also appreciate your input on the sequence of songs and we shall share with the band this piece of information which we find very constructive. On the 'karaoke' session, this is actually the band's brand of PR where they have created fabulous audience rapport with the guests by inviting them to sing a song or two. This would normally take a few minutes each night just to let the guests feel as if they are "home away from home"!
We do hope that this brand of PR will augur well with other guests like you who love to relax and enjoy the professional musicians as they perform. Anyway, we have informed our outlet manager Ganesh to keep a look out for you when you visit us again at OMG soon!!

Till then, thank you and kind regards.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

One of the cleanest bars on Langkawi. Reasonably priced drinks and most helpful, relaxed and funny staff. Also the food is exellent and beautifully set. Do not forget to try their satay...!

18  Thank satusampo
NAAM_GROUP, Guest Relations Manager at Naam OMG!, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear satusampo,

Thank you for your encouraging comments on OMG which you had posted on Trip Advisor. We are truly motivated by your words and we hope to be able to keep up with the services and food standards which you had found satisfying. We are also glad to note that you had even tried out our house speciality which is the satay. Do come back to visit us again and we look forward to meeting up with you soon!