Vivanta - Rebak Island, Langkawi
$262
$256
$250
LuxuryCollection
The Danna Langkawi(Pantai Kok)
$337
$283
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $345/night.

Casa del Mar, Langkawi(Pantai Cenang)
$267
  • Pool
$181
$124
  • Breakfast included
Bon Ton Resort(Pantai Cenang)
$171
$145
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

$803
$727
HotelsClick
2,146 results
All reviewsspeed boatsenari restaurantmoon deckboat servicesandip mukherjeeboat transferindian foodnature trailprivate beachflight pathnight lifebeautiful propertylow tidewater sportstable tennispool barduty manager
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We stayed at Rabak Island at Vivanta by Taj! I have several food intolerances and the catered to my needs, thanks Hilum. The daily activities are amazing esp Selva Langkavi and his wealth of knowledge and adventures he offers. And not to mention Kabir our room service- his lovely smile all day everyday! Thank you Langkawi

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank AngieAq
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We enjoyed four nights at the resort in May 2014. We were excellently looked after from the moment we landed at Langkawi Airport until the moment we got the boat back to Langkawi after our stay.

If you read the reviews or check when you book, you will note that the boats to the island don't run very late. I did not find this to be a problem and being away from the main island is a large part of the appeal of Rebak. If you want to stay out tip late on Langkawi, then that's where you should stay.

We thought that the staff were extremely friendly and helpful, even when we had seen them being treated rather rudely. On one occasion we hired a car from reception and it was waiting for us on the main island an hour and a half later. Nothing was too much trouble.

We played tennis, but there were walks, bike rides, kayaks etc. if that's what you wanted.

We were given a beach view room which was lovely and had all the home comforts we needed. If you felt isolated then there was free wifi to keep you connected, which you often have to pay for at other establishments.

We loved our stay, but we had researched the resort and knew exactly what to expect.

We would thoroughly recommend it.

Room Tip: Rebak is a lush island so I would advise closing your doors quickly after going in or out as the lush vegetation and presence of water does bring insects.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NATLY76
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Went with my sister in January 2011. Had a great time and will surely be back with my wife. It sits on a separate island by itself which makes the experience so much better. Being on a separate island comes with its downsides i.e. to go anywhere you have to take the 20 minutes or so speed boat ride to the main island but its a choice you make for an experience. The speed boats run quite often and rarely posed a problem for me. There are plenty of activities on site and beautiful bars to enjoy. The food was beautiful and we loved it.

My sister fell of the cycle and injured herself. The staff went out of their way to show us to a doctor and constantly keep asking us if we needed something. They really made us feel special and both of us have very fond memories of the place.

Its a beautiful place to be with your partner and I will definitely go back to experience it again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Me & my wife stayed at Taj Rebak Island during 14th to 18th June 2014 to celebrate my wife's birthday. This has been one of the most beautiful experience we had till date. The view from our room was awesome with the beach just few steps away from our room. The hospitality at the resort was excellent. We were served with good spread of Indian cuisine & our favorite pick of the menu was the freshly baked PIZZA. I would thank the chef for giving us the best pizza experience & preparing a special dessert for my wife on her birthday! we had ever had till date. The entire resort was maintained very well by their courteous staff. I would definitely recommend this place for everyone who wish to get out of the chaotic work environment & get lost in the nature.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

The Taj has a high standard reputation to keep. Unfortunately the Vivant concept does not keep up the 5 star service. Although the staff is very well trained to service the guests and wonderfully hospital, the qualify does not raise above an average 4 star.
The hotel has good facilities and a nice beach, especially for families with small children.
The food is OK, not great, and a I missed a morning newspaper. Breakfast buffet is very good for a four star. Best asset is the staff, fully focus on serving the guests.

• Stayed: June 2014