$259
$131
  • Pool
$186
The Danna Langkawi(Pantai Kok)
$301
Casa del Mar, Langkawi(Pantai Cenang)
$242
$165
$147
  • Breakfast included
$745
All reviewsinfinity poolnear airportlovely poolcable carbuffet breakfast
Reviewed July 24, 2017

Warm hospitality, friendly staff that's attentive and helpful. Cosy and spacious room not forgetting a sizeable swimming pool that gives a scenic view of the sea. With all amazing characteristics that I encountered literally it is a promise on my next business visit and it's a choice to stay for holiday as recommended....

Room Tip: The middle rooms on 1st floor will have nearer access to coffee house and swimming pool.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank _anne_ncp
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Firstly for a sheraton brand this place definitely does not live up to the brand name...very low class..trees and garden not up to standard..more like a bush.some kitchen staff not accommodating in the least bit..rooms are very spacious .bathroom has a lot of grime..shower was broken .door latch was broken..very disappointing place..very out of the city although close to airport.
The only good thing was watching the sunset..that was an amazing view.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Zareena M
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

me and my family had an amazing stay. the bad part of that are the rate of meals were very high and live insects in pool . but the stay was very comfortable. next time if it imprices we'll give a five star! we were very satisfied.keep going like this!!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank doctsh
Reviewed June 29, 2017

I was wary about booking the hotel due to mixed reviews but I went ahead anyway due to the good deal. I'm glad I did. The rooms were spacious, pool was lovely & overlooks the beach, and my parents enjoyed the daily breakfast buffet very much. It is very near to the airport & midway between town & cable car, so location is good if you want to check out both. However, it also means that it is far from anything else, so you have to factor spending on cabs. Internet signals not strong, rooms are not tip top clean & some furnishings look old, but overall, I don't mind staying here again!

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Eushu
Century_Manager, General Manager at Century Langkasuka Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Dear Eushu,

Welcome to Century Langkasuka Resort and thank you for choosing our resort during your visit to Langkawi.

We are happy that overall you had a comfortable stay with us and most importantly you enjoyed our warm hospitality.

It is kind of you to highlight our spacious room, lovely pool and I am delight to know you and family enjoyed your meals very much.

We valued the positive comments as well as appreciate the highlights on the areas for our improvement.

We look forward to your next visit and we'll be sure that you continue to enjoy your time with us!

Thank You.

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

The good
Practically none. Staff tried their best but the resort is in serious need of refurbishment.

The Bad
Front office staff was clueless on anything.
Room air conditioning was leaking.
Large rooms but really dated.
Rain flies was infesting my room and bed.
Rain shower is old and dated. Looks like it's gonna fall on my head anytime.
Large pool but was moldy at the center of the pool.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Kelwoo

Dear Kelwoo,

Greetings from Century Langkasuka Resort!

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind review.

It is regrettable that your stay with us did not leave you with a positive lasting impression of the resort. It is never a pleasure to know that we disappointed a guest but I am always grateful for constructive feedback so that we may learn and improve.

We have shared your review with our team in our daily briefing regards to the facilities and services we are offering for the better value and guest satisfaction. None of us took any pleasure in reading and reviewing the issues that you had described. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you encountered.

Lastly, we do hope to have the chance to serve you again in the near future.
My team and I look forward to taking care of you again at Century Langkasuka Resort.

Thank you and have a great day ahead.