$195
  • Pool
$264
$245
Westin.com
The Danna Langkawi(Pantai Kok)
$341
$140
$119
Trip.com
  • Pool
Casa del Mar, Langkawi(Pantai Cenang)
$267
$137
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
$845
All reviewsinfinity poolnear airportlovely poolcable carbuffet breakfast
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We stayed for one week at this property and paid a heft sum assuming to enjoy a Sheraton experience.It turned out to be a quite an average experience.Rooms are quite spacious as the first glance and makes you feel good but as you start observing the room,you'll find that the decor is very mediocre and resembles a non start/1 star room.

We were shocked to see that doors of wardrobe was almost out of the hooks and was shaking.It was just resting on the wall !.
The hotel is highly short of staff and anyone does anything! It seemed like their service mantra is "Call us and forget it".We called up the room service thrice for empty plates which never came even after 4 reminders and a wait of 1 hr.Bottles of water were getting delivered by the security and one guy at the reception was seen doing check-in and doubling up as buggy.

Breakfast spread is good however vegetarians will really have a tough time espacially if you are Indian. Pool is also awesome with a sea view.

However,if you still wanna stay here than pl book the rooms initially for 2 days as all the bookings are non refundable even of you wish to check out in one day!

The property is 6-7 kms away for the main beaches like Cenang and Tengeah which will put you down by 36 ringits(return fare) by taxi.All the happenings/lil bit of night life is present at cenang beach area hence try booking a hotel there so as to save on time and money.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool/sea facing room.Check for air-conditioning as it never goes below 23C.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank vivek8145
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We stayed at the Four Points resort in the middle of May 2012. Staff excellent, room excellent, fantastic location and sensational pool.
We hired a step through motorbike to get around and it was the best thing we could have done. The roads weren't too busy or dangerous so you just zipped around the place sightseeing and shopping.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank didiandmick50
Reviewed June 18, 2012

the four points by sheraton has nice big rooms.. however they are not very warm. the rooms have an office like feel to them
the hotel was very empty when we stayed there... the lobby needs a touch up... ts too big and empty.
the swimmin pool is nice and big.
the location is jus 5 minutes from the airport.. but its far from all the night life and restaurants.. which means unless u eat at the hotel u'll be constantly using the taxis to go grab a bite.
we went to the airport to eat a couple of times.. the closest place to the hotel as the airport has the franchise spots.
we eventually hired a car that allowed us to move around the whole island with ease.
if u are lookin for a very quiet and secluded place this place would be just right for you

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ANBAR_11
Reviewed June 16, 2012

The hotel is just behind the airport. Great if you have hired a car. Swimming pool does not have much shelter and is a little too hot to hang around in the day. But swimming around sunset is fantastic in the huge infinity pool. It's a pity that the pool closes too early at 8pm. My pool facing room is clean and mosquito free on the first day. But we notice mosquitoes in the room on day 2. Then we realised that the clean lady leaves the door open when cleaning the rooms. Mosquitos flew in from the dark corridor. But overall, my stay is pleasant.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Fitness123
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I stayed here for a week in March, outside the main holiday season so the hotel was pretty quiet - which is not a criticism at all, it's just that it did feel like the Marie Celeste on occasion, but what can you do, very few places on the island were busy then. It was very close to the airport, close to where I needed to be on the island and available for a very good rate.
The hotel seems quite modern, with a couple of blocks of whitewashed rooms and a central block containing the restaurant all set nearer the sea than the lobby (which is huge, somewhat surprisingly for all that goes on there).
The room was quite large, pleasantly furnished although it looked out on what seemed to be a car park - but since I wasn't on holiday to look out the window and this was a room at the cheapest rate, I really didn't mind. It had free and working internet as I recall, always a plus in my view.
The bar was always empty when I was there (because the hotel was quiet), the restaurant was pretty good although rarely busy and there's a function room next to the restaurant that hosts corporate events etc. There's also a gym and a kids' club. The infinity swimming pool is very nice, as is the view of the sea, although there's not too much of a beach to go to but the pool makes up for that.
The main negative is that the closed (actually never-opened) water park is next door and is used to store machinery so you will hear sometimes JCBs moving around while you're sitting by the pool.
Staff are very friendly, especially in the restaurant where I was obviously one of the few people eating breakfast every day for a week! They're also extremely honest, I left a lot of money in my room after checkout, only realised this when I got home and couldn't even remember where I might have mislaid it. I asked the hotel by email if by chance they had found it, indeed they had, it had been handed in by the housekeeping staff and I was able to arrange for it to be collected by a friend.
All in all, very good value for a week where I wasn't looking for luxury, just a reasonably priced, convenient, fairly modern hotel and the Four Points ticked all those boxes with the addition of very good staff.

Room Tip: If you're on holiday ask for one of the inward facing rooms, from the balcony you can see the hotel and the sea. The outward facing rooms - such as I had - look out on what looks like a car park, if this is important to you.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TravelbabeHongKong
Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Dear TravelbabeHongKong,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Langkawi Resort.

It is kind of you to share your pleasant experience in this review. I am happy to know that your overall expectations were met during your stay.

Many thanks for your highlight on our infinity pool and wifi facility in the room that enhances our guests’ experience.

Our associates are the greatest asset of the hotel and their effort deserved to be complimented when guests’ expectations are met.

I appreciate your comment on the water themed park next door, rest assured, your concern on the noise has been looked into for our guest’s comfort.

Once again, thank you very much for your valuable feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards