Century Langkasuka Resort
The Danna Langkawi(Pantai Kok)
$332
$109
$103
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsinfinity poolnear airportlovely poolcable carbuffet breakfastpantaiduty
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I truly enjoyed when I was at Four Points. This Resort is very suitable for people who really wants value for money. The overall concept is simple but the resort layout is beautiful! It’s located very near to the airport and the swimming pool is facing west. So almost every evening you can witness a spectacular sunset if the weather is good of course. I would recommend this resort which is ideal for vacation, honeymooners, newly-wed couples and of course for family trip.

Tips: Must visit the Underwater World and Oriental Village (Cable Car)

Room Tip: The room is very spacious and clean. The bathroom is excellent
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Khairil Akram M
sheratonlangkawi, General Manager at Century Langkasuka Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2012

Dear Khairil Akram M,

Thank you for your positive review.

Many guests like the simple and uncomplicated concept of our resort and our huge infinity pool. Also great to hear you appreciated our location which provides the convenience of getting to places of interest and the airport.

Once again, thank you for your support and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

I just spent 3 days in Four Points Langkawi and it has been a very nice and memorable stay. The room is very spacious, the view beautiful, the staff friendly and helpful. Would certainly recommend this hotel to my friends. I think some of the less favourable reviews posted here are from competitors. I honestly couldn't find anything bad to say about this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Dear Ruby M,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience in this review.

Trust the effort provided by my team has made you feel comfortable that you enjoyed throughout your stay.

Many thanks for your support and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

After reading all negative reviews we weren't sure what to expect, We arrived about 8pm after 3 flights, Very warm welcome and were shown to our room, First thing was the shower head was broken, The room was ok but being as we were there for 12 days we asked to be moved, however they fixed the shower immeadiately, we were then shown a suite which was great, The pool is fantastic, the staff are great, nothing is too much trouble, a bit out in the sticks so we hired a scooter, the roads are good and cheap way of getting around, taxis are fixed prices no haggling and getting stitched up like in KL,
My only criticisms are, they don't seem to actually mop the rooms just sweep them, there were lots of long black hairs on the floor so i mopped them up with tissue and put it in the bin, this seemed to do the trick after that room was spotless. The other was the menu, not enough local food, and what there was was presented in too many bowls, They had a great Valentine Nite on the beach which the staff put a massive effort into. we didnt go, as it was a bit expensive and nothing malaysian on the menu which was a shame, the beach there is ideal for BBQ's and Sunset cocktails, the hotel should make more use of this, a litlle beach hut doing cocktails in the evenings would be great, One thing with the Sheraton chain is the beds are amazingly comfy, The rooms could do with a bit of colour, maybe a few pics, We would defineatly go back. Try the Nasi Goreng!! very good. The other thing is don't like people going out all day then coming back an getting in the pool fully clothed..this is unhygienic!!

Room Tip: Stay on the 3rd floor.. much quieter
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank erin46

Dear erin46,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience in this review.

I believe the honest and uncomplicated hospitality extended by my team did contribute to your satisfying stay.

Many thanks for your kind understanding and comments for improvement. Rest assured that I worked closely with my team to improve on our room cleaning process and services provided for better guests experience.

Your comment to have more local food in our menu and barbecue by the beach is currently looked into by my Executive Chef and the Food & Beverage Team for future planning.

I am glad that you like the comfort of our bed.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I read the bad comments before going to four point on 2-4 March. I am pleased with myself for not changing my decision based on the earlier comments. My opinion is below:

Good points:
1. The room is very spacious. You can have a ball room dance in there!
2. Bed is very comfortable, probably because it is new
3. Rain shower and bath tubs are lovely!
4. Infinity pool is one of the best pools around.
5. Location is very near the airport
6. Recommend to try their Fish and Chip and Creme Brulle.
7. Helpful staff, though reception seems over crowded with staff.
8. New gym facing sea

Improvement suggestion for hotel:
1. Please do a critical check of your room. There are some aesthetic touch-ups required e.g. use a sandpaper to remove paint on tiles or on wood panel on top of bed. Rooms are nicely decorated, but these small things can matter to picky patrons.
2. I know Langkawi was full of mosquitos, but still I guess in such a season you should practice using an odourless spray while doing room service everyday to reduce mosquitos.

Overall I was fully satisfied with my stay and would definitely re-book this hotel if I visit Langkawi again. Hope it does not get too popular to become over-priced :)

Room Tip: Please rent a car from airport! For God sake who hires taxis when rent-a-car are just as low as RM 50 per day in low season!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CameronFan
sheratonlangkawi, General Manager at Century Langkasuka Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2012

Dear CameronFan,

Thank you for your support and the time taken to provide us this review.

I am happy to hear of your pleasant experience. Your positive comments certainly motivate my team to continuously provide great service to enhance guest experience.

I appreciate your suggestions for improvement; rest assured that I am working with my team to give attention to detail in room cleaning process and conduct regular pest control to reduce the mosquito issue.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

We spent two night here! Great swimming pool!!! We had a good room with a good bed...
I will recommend it!!!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Moenja
sheratonlangkawi, General Manager at Century Langkasuka Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2012

Dear Moenja,

It is nice to hear of your enjoyable experience and thank you for sharing in this review.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.