My partner and I stayed here for just one night & that was long enough! Rooms were large & clean but the furniture and the bathroom were old and tatty. Nothing near to the hotel so we had to use their restaurant, which was ok but nothing special. Had to pay for wifi and it barely worked! Breakfast was ok, quite a lot of choice. Having stayed elsewhere in langkawi I feel this hotel is overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resorts World Langkawi is located 5 minutes away from the popular Cenang Beach and Tengah Beach, and approximately 15 minutes away from Langkawi International Airport. The seafront resort and marina overlooks east of Langkawi UNESCO Global Geopark, with the Dayang Bunting Marble Geoforest as its backdrop and the sun rising along it. Peaceful and relaxing, the resort has finely furnished rooms and boasts spectacular and unobstructed views of the ocean, especially the newly renovated rooms of modern and functional design. Enjoy the convenience of our private jetty for activities like island hopping, private boat rides, sunset cruises and fishing. Intimate dining and walks along the boardwalk, or pampering at the recognized 5-star Javanese spa (Taman Sari Royal Heritage Spa), are great options for couples. The hotel also provides free shuttle to Cenang Beach 5 times a day. The idyllic Resorts World Langkawi is perfect for travelers who appreciate scenery and romance, given peace and privacy away from busy tourist centers but at the same time mobility convenience at its doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Resorts World Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Awana Porto Malai Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Awana Porto Malai Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Awana Porto Malai