At first, i wanna give this hotel a 2 star after so many times staying here. THe last experiences was so bad i wanted to give even 1 star to this hotel. But i just stayed there recently and i can see they're trying so hard to renovate and giving back this hotel its former glory. The most obvious changes is the name from awana to resorts world langkawi. the garden view room was previously in a very bad condition, circa last year november. But now, they're all repainted and given a nice touches here and there. I noticed even the cupboard is new and the TV too!
As for the food, its still the same, not so good but not that bad. The service is so-so, and the swimming pool also the same and seriously needed a much renovation to stay relevant to this hotel. Apart from that, the location of this hotel is very remote, suitable for those who seeks peaceful and serene places. Nice place to see sunset and sunrise in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resorts World Langkawi is located 5 minutes away from the popular Cenang Beach and Tengah Beach, and approximately 20 minutes away from Langkawi International Airport. We are also 24KM away from Kuah Town and 16KM from the nearest hospital. The seafront resort and marina overlooks east of Langkawi UNESCO Global Geopark, with the Dayang Bunting Marble Geoforest as its backdrop and the sun rising along it. Peaceful and relaxing, the resort has finely furnished rooms and boasts spectacular and unobstructed views of the ocean, especially the newly renovated rooms of modern and functional design. Enjoy the convenience of our private jetty for activities like island hopping, private boat rides, sunset cruises and fishing. Intimate dining and walks along the boardwalk, or pampering at the recognized 5-star Javanese spa (Taman Sari Royal Heritage Spa), are great options for couples. The hotel also provides free shuttle to Cenang Beach 5 times a day. The idyllic Resorts World Langkawi is perfect for travelers who appreciate scenery and romance, given peace and privacy away from busy tourist centers but at the same time mobility convenience at its doorstep. Live band performance is available daily except Monday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Resorts World Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Awana Porto Malai Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Awana Porto Malai Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Awana Porto Malai