“Excellent servise”

Resorts World Langkawi
Ranked #23 of 104 Hotels in Langkawi
“Excellent servise”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

When I was arrive at counter was good greeting and friendly by your staff name sofea and fahmi.I realy happy on my stay and hope to come again to this hotel.Thanks you for sofea and fahmi to give a good servise when I stay this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank riza i

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (271)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We checked in on 20 Jan. Ezeq was the fantastic front office staff who checkedus in. It was the smoothest ever check-in we had. Fast, efficient & we go our room at 1230hrs - just 6 mins after arriving at the hotel. The bell-boy was courtious. We ordered room service - the room service staff was pleasant & kind - told me nnot to rush to sign the bill; just take my time to set my food down first then sign the bill. The room was awesome. Superior seaview with balcony! Everyone in the hotel is so super friendly! Wished I had stayed here all my 3 nights instead of just the last night!!

Room Tip: superior sea-view room (with 2 queen beds) + balcony
1 Thank Holiday-Crazies
Perth, Australia
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Very slow and painful service.. you need to give reminder calls for any room service..
When we walked in the room and when i opened the cupboard, the door came straight into my hand, all out from the cupboard.. despite calling the maintenance team twice, they end up coming after one and half hour.. the bell service is slow.. there was no water even kept in our room on the first day.. not much english speaking staff which make it difficult for a foreigner.. the location of the hotel is nice though.
I personally wouldn't stay in this hotel ever and wouldn't recommend too.

Room Tip: Superior Sea View Room has a good view.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pushpak S
sabah
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Stay there from 14-16th Jan. Agreed with Mrs. Izzylah, the frontdesk staffs were not friendly. My husband booked the garden view rooms via Agoda.com months before we went there. However i was not happy when i asked the receptionist to get us a king-sized bed but turned out she gave us the room with 2 queen sized bed!

Been told the rooms were fully booked but i didnt buy it as it was weekdays. Had to wait for a while before get to our room (located at block 4).

The room was okay but the toilet far below expectation (2*/5*) Broken tiles and the toilet sit was uncomfortable. My room number was 4116.

Housekeeping were late. One housekeeper even knocked on our door while we re sleeping to replace our drink water at 4pm! And yes, they dont have door bell.

Future guests please ask on what type of room that you get and insist on what you want. However i dont recommend you to come here.

Room Tip: Block 4 is far from frontdesk but quiter than block 5.
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I stayed here in the first week of Jan 2013. The location is far from the Cenang beach and quiet. Pretty hard to walk to look for food outside of the hotel as you need to drive out for 15 minutes to Cenang. i booked 3 rooms and on the first day that i arrived, i noticed that the receptionist (malay female) who was attended a group of tourist quite rude where she said something literally not nice to them in local language, 'bahasa'. I just observed her behavior and i dont think that the frontdesk job is appropriate for her. I did nothing though as there was a male receptionist who was assisting me on my check-in. The male receptionist was also not very helpful as while he was assisting me with the check-in, and asked me to fill-up a form but did not really explain on which part that i need to fill-up. Until my sister asked, what to be filled in the form and finally he explained. He gave the keys of 3 rooms and all the 3 rooms were very very far from the main lobby. it was not convenient for the old folks to walk all the way from lobby to the room (my parents got a room at block 4). When i arrived at my room (at block 5) after a long walk from the lobby, the electricity and air-cond was not working. I tried to call the reception and the Duty Manager, but there was no answer. So i walked back to the main lobby, exhaustedly dragging my luggage bag and told the male receptionist that there were no electricity of that room. He seemed surprised and gave me another room at block 3 which is closer to the main lobby. At the same time, he asked whether the room was in a good condition or not and i nodded. The reason why he asked was, eventually the other 2 rooms of my family members were not ready and they have to wait until they make the room. The buffet breakfast spread was just average for me, nothing really great about the food. I would gave the rate of 2.5/5 for the food. On 1 night, i called up the reception from my room to request for the wifi ID and password, a male receptionist answered my called and promised to return the call back to me with the ID and password but i never happened. On the last day, the receptionists were friendly and helpful in assisting me with the check-out process compared to those who helped me with the check-in. All in all, this place is suitable for family but dont give a high expectation at the hospitality service by the staffs. However, there were staffs who did their job well. My rating to this place is only 3 out of 5 stars. i would return to Langkawi but will try to stay at Cenang area instead.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Penang Island, Malaysia
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Arrived on the 10/01,stayed for 2 nights.The room was spacious,bathroom was basic but its for the view that makes the money worth paying.Service was good,check in done within 10minutes.Hotel & the room was clean.Had a decent Western neighbours at both side,which spared us the unwanted noises.Located at a secluded location,which is ideal for couples.We end up spending more time in the room enjoying the beautiful view.Since we rented a car,it only took us around 7min to drive to Cenang.Breakfast was good.The staff was friendly.As for the other amenities,we got nothing to complain as we already knew we need to drive few kilometres before we book this hotel.Planning to go again and hope everything will be same as before ;)

Perth
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We arrived on the 30th and we were very disappointed with the room being so far from the main hotel, the bathroom was disgusting with broken tiles and a horrid shower curtain. The carpets and furniture are stained and old and there was a musty smell. The saving grace was the view from our balcony which was priceless and we enjoyed, but even that wore thin making us leave 4 days early to go to a better hotel ( 4 points). The final straw was housekeeping never leaving enough toilet paper or doing a very good job and then a streaming Asian family moved in on one side with the mother yelling at her child the whole time. Then 2 doors down an Arab family of 5/6 moved in with the kids throwing tissues,paper cups and yelling out of there window. The breakfast was very basic and the times we wanted to eat in half the things on the menu were not available. We did have a lovely steam boat on our last night with a wonderful waiter Mey serving us. There were too many bad mannered children and adults in this hotel, talking loud and yelling in the corridors early in the morning. We will never stay here again and the whole place needs a good shake up.

Room Tip: If staying here have a sea view with balcony, buy your own toilet paper, soap and water.
2 Thank Leanne M