Make sure you know which rooms you have booked. Some rooms are too far and horrible. We had to fight to get all our rooms together as we were a big group. The hotel was empty yet they pretended that they cannot give us all 4 rooms together because its booked. Finally we did manage after a big scene. The duty manager - Ahmad Rosli was very helpful and helped us out. Other staff at reception are cold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked between coconut palms and lush tropical gardens, the Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa is located by a pristine, white sandy beach overlooking the tranquil Andaman Sea and an archipelago of over 104 islands. The resort remains close to the bustling Cenang Beach, yet retains its natural charm as secluded hideaway as the two beaches lay parted by a cliff, accessible only by road. Over the years, The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa has garnered a number of prestigious awards, including the ASEAN Green Hotel Award 2014, as well as Tripadvisor's Top 25 Relaxation and Spa Hotels for Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Frangipani Langkawi Resort And Spa
- The Frangipani Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Frangipani Resort Langkawi
- Village Langkawi