We stayed at the resort for 5 nights and we were really welcomed being shown to our room and we enjoyed a great stay. The Breakfast Buffet was awesome and we thoroughly enjoyed it, even when our favourite local fruit ran out...there was alot to choose from. I loved the housekeeping team and their brilliance in doing our room within hours, they worked hard! I admired the Bar Staff although mostly being Muslim they couldn't make a cocktail but hey...all points for trying! I loved walking to the town centre and eating at the Red Tomato and I loved being able to walk up the road and across it to a hawker stall food made locally. All in all a really great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked between coconut palms and lush tropical gardens, the Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa is located by a pristine, white sandy beach overlooking the tranquil Andaman Sea and an archipelago of over 104 islands. The resort remains close to the bustling Cenang Beach, yet retains its natural charm as secluded hideaway as the two beaches lay parted by a cliff, accessible only by road. Over the years, The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa has garnered a number of prestigious awards, including the ASEAN Green Hotel Award 2014, as well as Tripadvisor's Top 25 Relaxation and Spa Hotels for Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Frangipani Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- The Frangipani Langkawi Resort And Spa
- Frangipani Resort Langkawi
- Village Langkawi