Pros: Ambience, friendly and helpful staff, 2 pools.
Cons: Take a little walk to reach the hotspot along Cenang where the restaurants and bars are. For safety go in numbers.
CAUTION: General workers at the hotel. We asked to have our faulty AC fixed by some maintenance workers and they lingered more than was necessary and were reluctant to leave our room (we were all female travellers) until we had to sternly ask them if they were done fixing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked between coconut palms and lush tropical gardens, the Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa is located by a pristine, white sandy beach overlooking the tranquil Andaman Sea and an archipelago of over 104 islands. The resort remains close to the bustling Cenang Beach, yet retains its natural charm as secluded hideaway as the two beaches lay parted by a cliff, accessible only by road. Over the years, The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa has garnered a number of prestigious awards, including the ASEAN Green Hotel Award 2014, as well as Tripadvisor's Top 25 Relaxation and Spa Hotels for Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Frangipani Langkawi Resort And Spa
- The Frangipani Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Frangipani Resort Langkawi
- Village Langkawi