Stayed for 3 nights in March. The location is about 15 mins away from the airport. Just booked a taxi at the airport to get to the hotel. The hotel is nice.. it has all the basic stuff a good hotel should have. The hotel could do with a makeover and seems a bit dated. But everything is very clean and the staff are just brilliant.
There is just 1 restaurant with a big menu but if you are unable to make it out for a meal then it could get a bit boring foodwise. They lay out a big breakfast in the morning.
The pool is nice and big and there is another saltwater pool too. The beach is a few meters from the pool/bar
Currently the spa is not in service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked between coconut palms and lush tropical gardens, the Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa is located by a pristine, white sandy beach overlooking the tranquil Andaman Sea and an archipelago of over 104 islands. The resort remains close to the bustling Cenang Beach, yet retains its natural charm as secluded hideaway as the two beaches lay parted by a cliff, accessible only by road. Over the years, The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa has garnered a number of prestigious awards, including the ASEAN Green Hotel Award 2014, as well as Tripadvisor's Top 25 Relaxation and Spa Hotels for Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Frangipani Langkawi Resort And Spa
- The Frangipani Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Frangipani Resort Langkawi
- Village Langkawi