Stayed here for 3 nights in late March. The location is a 15 min drive from the airport and is right on the waterfront with the rooms a 30 second walk from the beach.
The resort has 2 pools and plenty of deck chairs around the pool/bar area and also along the shore overlooking the beach. The rooms were a bit dated and could do with a refurbishment, but were clean and spacious. Only one thing i would prefer is if the air con wasn't pointing right onto the bed as it gets cold.
The staff were friendly and the in house meals were great. We had an early check out on the last day so missed the breakfast... wish i had known about the breakfast to go option! I did mention an early departure but didn't specifically ask about breakfast.
Overall enjoyed our stay and would definitely consider returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked between coconut palms and lush tropical gardens, the Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa is located by a pristine, white sandy beach overlooking the tranquil Andaman Sea and an archipelago of over 104 islands. The resort remains close to the bustling Cenang Beach, yet retains its natural charm as secluded hideaway as the two beaches lay parted by a cliff, accessible only by road. Over the years, The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa has garnered a number of prestigious awards, including the ASEAN Green Hotel Award 2014, as well as Tripadvisor's Top 25 Relaxation and Spa Hotels for Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Travelocity so you can book your The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Frangipani Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- The Frangipani Langkawi Resort And Spa
- Frangipani Resort Langkawi
- Village Langkawi