Nice place for a family holiday. It has a beautiful pool where you can see the sea while swimming. Was nice to sit on the deck chair under the palm tree's and the children had a fun time playing on the beach. Was advised not to swim in the sea while we were there because of jellyfish though, so better check with the staff before going in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked between coconut palms and lush tropical gardens, the Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa is located by a pristine, white sandy beach overlooking the tranquil Andaman Sea and an archipelago of over 104 islands. The resort remains close to the bustling Cenang Beach, yet retains its natural charm as secluded hideaway as the two beaches lay parted by a cliff, accessible only by road. Over the years, The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa has garnered a number of prestigious awards, including the ASEAN Green Hotel Award 2014, as well as Tripadvisor's Top 25 Relaxation and Spa Hotels for Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Frangipani Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- The Frangipani Langkawi Resort And Spa
- Frangipani Resort Langkawi
- Village Langkawi