We stayed here for 5 nights and it was fantastic. The rooms were very nice, very clean and a very good service. Staff was super friendly. The bed was gigantic.
There were 2 pools, 2 jacuzzis and a private beach.
Breakfast was fantastic. I wouldn't eat there for dinner because it's expensive and there are much better restaurants in the neighbourhood. You can book your excursions there. Staff is always ready to help you. You must visit the mangroves on Lankawi, and the cable way. Very nice.
We loved it a lot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked between coconut palms and lush tropical gardens, the Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa is located by a pristine, white sandy beach overlooking the tranquil Andaman Sea and an archipelago of over 104 islands. The resort remains close to the bustling Cenang Beach, yet retains its natural charm as secluded hideaway as the two beaches lay parted by a cliff, accessible only by road. Over the years, The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa has garnered a number of prestigious awards, including the ASEAN Green Hotel Award 2014, as well as Tripadvisor's Top 25 Relaxation and Spa Hotels for Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Frangipani Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- The Frangipani Langkawi Resort And Spa
- Frangipani Resort Langkawi
- Village Langkawi