“Location!”

Ranked #47 of 104 Hotels in Langkawi
Sydney, Australia
“Location!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

The rooms we booked were comfy and spacious, though they seemed a little old and the bathroom often had ants running across. Great if you plan to be at the hotel just to sleep! Buffet breakfast offers a lot of variety, otherwise the hotel is located very close to a street of shops with local cuisine and franchises such as McDonalds, KFC and Starbucks!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed February 4, 2014

What we like:
The resort is quote big with a large swimming pool.
Location is good, near the beach and market.
Rooms are spacious.
Staffs are friendly.

What we dislike:
Rooms and facilities are quite old and run down.
Room service is very slow.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed February 3, 2014

The hotel environment is nice. They have their own beautiful pool with big waterfall and water slide.I love their comfy bed as well! However, the price is expensive and not worth the price when I have a bad experience with the room service where my room do not have remote control for the air cond and our room became so hot at night. We need to keep calling the receptionist every 5 min to follow up and they promise to solve the problem within 10 minutes but at the end we need to wait till mid night. The shower space is too small even for 1 person but the toilet room space is bigger than the shower room. I also don't like the breakfast because the food is too bad. I can only eat omelette and salad because the the food is so terrible!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

I stayed 3 nights in this hotel with my family and they were horrible. This hotel is very bad for many reasons.
1) The staff were impolite.
2) The lobby is very bad because the place is too hot they do not have air conditioner and the restaurant is near the swimming pool so the weather was very bad.
3) The television is small and the channels are bad.
4) The room was ok but I did not like the bathroom.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Santorini, Greece
Reviewed January 23, 2014

This resort great strength with wonderful staff. Some Indonesia staff can't speak good english in service line but he know what we need and looking for..helpful! They are very friendly and can make your stay here feeling shortly. Resort is an older one but with a new improvement everywhere from what we saw here will make this resort outstanding soonest... But bathroom, it's look dirty even they did a cleaning. We did change twice our room while check in but finally we had no choice when looking at the same result of bathroom even clean well. We enjoy so much the pool and bar such a breathtaking resort, with natural forest and lovely sounds of waterfall. Service was incredible excellent from the moment we arrived. We were attentively served by everyone we met. Fara... she did a great job and speak well english. We really enjoy the Malaysia dance and I was shock after we know on next morning that they doing a clearing my table during my breakfast time. Superb staff.. Ala carte, lamb chop was awesome! Sure we back here again on our next stop of vacation. Recommended this place!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Zick0
Coimbatore
Reviewed January 22, 2014

There with friends for three days, our room was upgraded and was very spacious. The swimming pool was awesome, the best is the location just walkable from beach and the main shopping area. Breakfast was average. Room service was not heard off, as we ordered a bucket of ice and soda waited for nearly 1 hour after that we had to go and fetch ourselves. Very poor staffs. I think they have too many rooms and inadequate staff strength. Instant water heater was installed in the bathroom which gave us lukewarm water. Will sure consider staying there next time.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Stay from 2 days ago until this Friday, 24 Jan 14 on business trip. Worst hotel I have ever stayed. Bad housekeeping, rude receptionist, very slow wifi. Laundry send was not delivered on time. Staffs know nothing on their hotel, as simple as I asked the french toast cook about dish on thenext table dish, which he simple answer he dont know, and have no effort to ask other staff. Breakfast are terrible, especially the Cocunut Rice.

They deliver damaged iron board (see picture).

On the laundry, the laundry was supposed to be resend to me by 5 pm. But, to my surprise, only send to me at 8.15pm, and that I missed my evening tour session. While the staffs were not helping at all to resolve the laundry.

I even asked to get the manager, where the front desk staff reluctant by given many excuses. I eve n give them my personal number for manager to contact me.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business