“very nice”

Pulau Payar Marine Park Snorkeling Tour from Langkawi
$143.99*
Pulau Payar Marine Park Snorkeling Tour from Penang
Reviewed June 6, 2014

we like pulau payar . there were corals n we had chance to snorkal with them. it was an amazing experience. what we didnt like was that there were no canging room or shoer or pure water facility there. very much crowded also

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Went for a snorkelling trip at Pulau Payar and we had an amazing experience watching the marine life from the platform. The facilities provided by the Langkawi Coral company was fabulous, and the crews were friendly too. The marine life as seen around the platform were very beautiful.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

visiting Pulau payar marine park should be the top most thing every traveler should do. It gave me an opportunity to do Scuba. I was bit afraid to do Scuba as i dont know to swim but the instructors were great and gave the instructions and confidence to do it. Doing scuba in pulau payar is certainly most satisfied one and Snorkeling facilities were great. A must see place for everyone...

Reviewed May 29, 2014

nice snorkelling area... Make sure to look for baby black tip reef sharks, barracuda and groupers in the beach area or under the jetty.
I went diving also, but visibility wasn't great

1  Thank DaveJaffa
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We got to the big boat about 9 a.m. but we had to wait for the rest of the travellers for an hour or so until the boat got full. It took another hour to sail to the park. The sea was rough. I was scared but tried to convince myself to sleep. There were many people when we got there. The tour guide made us wait for the rest of our big group of like 50 people. When we gathered, we went ashore. The tour guide explained what and how. I got changed, left my bag among our group table and went snorkeling. Try to leave your valuable belongings in your hotel, I do not think there tour guide can watch your valuables properly.
The water is crystal clear. You can see tons of fish there, corals, baby reef sharks. Beautiful. You do not have to feed any fish, there is way too much fish. If you can not swim at all, you can stand on the bridge and sea all this beauty from up there.
The hundreds of people spread around the island and it did not seem crowded at all.
The lunch was trash so bring your own snacks. The platform with buffet lunch is just 100 metres away from the beach. If you are well-off then pay that much just for the lunch. The rest of what you get is the same. You can swim to the platform and see the same corals and you do not have to pay that much. We stayed there not so long. I absolutely loved it! There was a better boat on the way back to the island.

3  Thank Julia Y