“Words are not enough to describe..”

Pulau Payar Marine Park
Full-Day Pulau Payar Snorkeling Tour from Langkawi
Hyderabad, India
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Words are not enough to describe..”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

visiting Pulau payar marine park should be the top most thing every traveler should do. It gave me an opportunity to do Scuba. I was bit afraid to do Scuba as i dont know to swim but the instructors were great and gave the instructions and confidence to do it. Doing scuba in pulau payar is certainly most satisfied one and Snorkeling facilities were great. A must see place for everyone...

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Manama, Bahrain
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“nice day out”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

nice snorkelling area... Make sure to look for baby black tip reef sharks, barracuda and groupers in the beach area or under the jetty.
I went diving also, but visibility wasn't great

1 Thank DaveJaffa
Guangzhou, China
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“This Marine Park is amazing”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We got to the big boat about 9 a.m. but we had to wait for the rest of the travellers for an hour or so until the boat got full. It took another hour to sail to the park. The sea was rough. I was scared but tried to convince myself to sleep. There were many people when we got there. The tour guide made us wait for the rest of our big group of like 50 people. When we gathered, we went ashore. The tour guide explained what and how. I got changed, left my bag among our group table and went snorkeling. Try to leave your valuable belongings in your hotel, I do not think there tour guide can watch your valuables properly.
The water is crystal clear. You can see tons of fish there, corals, baby reef sharks. Beautiful. You do not have to feed any fish, there is way too much fish. If you can not swim at all, you can stand on the bridge and sea all this beauty from up there.
The hundreds of people spread around the island and it did not seem crowded at all.
The lunch was trash so bring your own snacks. The platform with buffet lunch is just 100 metres away from the beach. If you are well-off then pay that much just for the lunch. The rest of what you get is the same. You can swim to the platform and see the same corals and you do not have to pay that much. We stayed there not so long. I absolutely loved it! There was a better boat on the way back to the island.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Julia Y
Bangalore, India
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fish fish and lottttts of fish..”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Brilliantly maintained Aqua park is a road to exploration of wide range of aquatic animals.. I am still thrilled seeing the electric Eel and 2 of them fight off.. I a good range of sea horse was a delight to see.. I added their pic to my unknown fish range.. and dont miss the gem and jewel exibition at the end of the Aqua walk.. You can get a good bargain..

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ashwin V
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Just awesome !”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This was my first snorkelling experience and i really felt it was totally worth it. :)
A must try if you are in langkawi for 3 days atleast.

3 Thank Sivakanth_Mekala