See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

The cheapest Hotel that i have stayed !
The room was clean and good condition that will make more comfortable and they will give complimentary coffee tea without charge
Will come & stay soon maybe this end of year

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel. Friendly staff the hotel is veey near to jetty point eagle square and langkawi fair shopping mall. Hotel staff was very friendly they arrange transportation to every place we go. The room was clean and worth for the payment we made.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

The reception staff were very helpful and helped me hire a car during my trip.

The room is very basic, but does the job - place to sleep & shower. The hotel is located next to the main road and can be noisy when trying to sleep, it is 10min walk from one of the night markets which are held on Wednesdays & Saturdays

Close to restaurants and bakery for food

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 17, 2016

The best thing about this hotel is the service. The staff are so helpful and friendly. The room is fine for 2-3 person because it is quite small (not suitable for family), the facilities are fine (air-cond, bathroom, TV, bed). The bad thing is it has low signal of wifi, difficult to get a parking and a bit noisy as it is in front of the road. I would suggest anyone who is travelling in a small group with limited budget to stay in this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Rhzainah
Reviewed January 7, 2016

I stayed there on Christmas 2015 for one night. I was shocked because the room is small and i can't even walk after bring my luggage into the room. The terrible thing is Air Conditioning will automatic turned off after one hour. Guest have to turn it on manually. Unfortunately, Customer service keep mention they will come to my room even i have make complaint by phone for two times. But they still didn't come my room to fix it. Besides, water heater pump pressure is too low because i stayed in third floor. So i really disappointment because I can't enjoy take my bath with such low pressure. Moreover, i noticed the bed is dirty with stain and some hair. I feel disgusting and can't even sleep at night.

Room tip: terrible environment
Date of stay: December 2015