“Top class sushi!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Last year I went to this restaurant several times, and I was always very satisfied with the excellent food. Therefore, I wanted to test this restaurant again this year, just to make sure that the quality of the food had the same high quality as last year - and it did. The food was really tasty and delicious, and to date this is the best sushi restaurant I've ever been to.

The staff: was friendly, helpful and really service minded.
The atmosphere: very nice, with japanese interior style
The food: was great, delicious and tasty.

In conclusion: If you enjoy japanese food or not, you must pay this restaurant a visit.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We ate here for dinner twice! The food was very authentic and really delicious. Would definitely recommend the sushi selection.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I tried this place a year ago and loved it so now when I came back today this was my first choice. I love the really fresh sushi and how well made it is. The staff is superfriendly and helpfull. There is nothing to complain about and a must try on your holiday!

2  Thank Marie N
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This is a pretty basically furnished eatery in a newish small mall. However, the food belies the appearance. We had a selection of items including California hand rolls, tuna sashimi and gyoza. The latter were probably the best I have eaten but everything we ate was very good apart from Tori Kara age which was still decent. We would return.

1  Thank brentford77
Reviewed December 27, 2013

As we live in Langkawi, we have visited this restaurant many times. We have always had a pleasant experience...friendly staff prompt service and lovely sushi and sashimi.. Their Bento boxes are also great. It is very good value for Japanese cuisine as it is quite expensive elsewhere.
We will definitely continue going regularly.

1  Thank mangoesmichele