“Awesome!”

$100.00*
and up
Evening Dinner Cruise in Langkawi
More attraction details
Owner description: Naam Each and every moment in Life is an adventure.....Here at Naam we strive to bring you experiences that go beyond the ordinary and the familiar. We combine excitement and luxury in settings of breathtaking natural beauty, so that you feel the very pulse of life within you. Whether you are searching for adventure, romance or indulgence, Naam will make those dreams come true.....for you.We specialise in nature adventures with class and style, utilising the very latest in maritime technology and engineering.We redefine the luxury-cruise experience with the latest in boating technology,With our exquisite fleet of custom-built yachts, each cruise with Naam is a one-off experience tailored to fit your fantasies, whether you desire a tranquil sunset cruise, a romantic feast on a secluded beach, a high-speed tour of the islands by speedboat or jet ski, deep-sea fishing, a snorkelling expedition or parasailing near a remote island. As the premier leisure and water sports company, we specialise in jet-ski adventures and parasailing. We have the largest fleet of high-tech jet skis in Malaysia and also the most technologically advanced parasailing boats and parasails for unparalleled safety and fun.Experience the thrill of speeding across the open sea on our eco-friendly, wake-free jet skis or join our experienced guides to explore the quiet, serene beauty of Langkawi’s famed mangrove forests up close. Best of all, with the introduction of our state-of-the-art parasailing boat, The Sea Osprey, we now offer the safest, smoothest parasailing rides in Malaysia, allowing you to take in the magic of Langkawi’s gorgeous seascapes from 500 feet in the air.With safety being our number one priority, all jet-ski tours and parasailing adventures are monitored by licensed instructors and follow strict safety procedures, ensuring zero risk and maximum comfort.Our carefully selected fleet of vehicles manned by experienced drivers will help transport you to each adventure with Naam. No company takes water sports safety more seriously than Naam. Besides being fully insured, all our boats are marine-certified to the highest standards and our crews are specially trained in marine safety, first aid, evacuation and rescue procedures.At all times, our tours and operations are monitored by a Safety Marshal in one of our two super-fast rescue RIBs, which we have dubbed the Flying Manta and the Flying Dolphin. Our commitment to your safety is uncompromising.Let the adventure begin.
kuala lumpur
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

It was my first time to Langkawi and Naam made it very memorable. I had a slight fear of heights and I have never tried parasailing before due to this. Reports of accidents with other operators had made me very hesitant to try. But Naam staff made me feel very safe and taking off from the boat was so fun I forgot about my fear and was enjoying the ride. We enjoyed the view from the air and we also landed safely back onto the boat after.

Having one jet ski to myself was awesome! Equipments were brand new and the jet skis and boats were clean and new. Life jackets were clean and fit well. We were also loaned special sunglasses to protect our eyes from the sun. Naam staff were on hand nearby to assist if we experienced any difficulties and I felt perfectly safe throughout.

Safety is taken very seriously at Naam and we were in good hands throughout our trip. The staff were excellent and patiently explained the safety precautions to us before we started the water sports.

Will definitely recommend Naam to anyone going to Langkawi and will return again for their watersports.

Visited March 2013
28 Thank nianci

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Johannesburg, South Africa
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Absolute waste of money”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

While staying at the Taj Rebak Island resort, I made the mistake of booking the Naam "sport fishing" experience. Firstly the cost was exorbitant at just over 1000 Malaysian Ringgits (around 250 Euro). I had booked a boat for 3 people but as my wife backed out at the last minute my daughter and I went without her. The point is that the boat was cramped even for the 2 of us with hardly much space to move around. Half way through our 4 hours we ran out of bait. Then spent half an hour trying to catch squid for bait. I was told by the boat's skipper that squid was the best bait to use. Surely at the price we paid they should have provided squid as bait instead of the stale bait that we were supplied with. Their brochure talks about supplying " light snacks inspired by our gourmet chef". No chance - all we got were some soft drinks. Indeed something to eat was expected by us as our trip ran over lunch time (11:00 - 15:00). In any event, after catching a number of small fish we decided to call it a day. I was disgusted to find out when I got back to the hotel that there were other tour companies offering a full deep sea experience for between 250 and 350 Ringgits for up to 4 people and also for 4 hours. My advice is don't bother with Naam. Just use google and find something better.

Visited March 2013
16 Thank anvermoola
NAAM_GROUP, Owner at Naam, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Mr Moola

In response to your recent review, and on the backdrop of positive feedback reviews from happy and satisfied clients, yours stands out as an exception.

We at Naam take all online feedback seriously and would like our Client Liaison Officer to contact you with a view to discuss the facts of the trip,
something we would have hoped you could have done on the day.

Warm regards

Naam Group

email: balan@naam.bz
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Fantastic jet ski tour!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Naam took me and my partner on a 4 hour jet ski tour of the islands, visiting pregnant maiden lake, Beras Basah and another island to watch the eagles swooping and soaring. The guide was knowledgeable, funny and made sure we had a great time! super fast jet ski's, well maintained, best tour i've been on!!

Visited February 2013
27 Thank Emzypie86
NAAM_GROUP, Owner at Naam, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
We are happy we could be of assistance, please do let us know if you have any friends coming this way. We will be more than happy to look after them. Best wishes Team Naam
Singapore, null, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Simply Aweseome”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I did para sailing with them, It was a ultimate experience and feels safe. There equipments and fleets are well maintained. Life jackets just fits you and new. It was a thrill and fun when you go on boat for para sailing...I would suggest you should start taking pictures or make video during para- sailing and provide them to visitors (may be add some price)..

Visited December 2012
28 Thank Shobhit G
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great way to see Langkawi”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Recently did the 3hr jet ski tour and really enjoyed it. It is a fantastic way to see and learn about the island, whilst being able to drive your own jet ski. All the equipment is very new and up to date and the guides and staff could not have been more accommodating. Will defiantly recommend to friends.

Visited November 2012