This is a lovely hotel in a great location. You really are in the centre of nature with monkeys and comodo dragons wondering. Breakfast buffet was very nice with 4-5 live cooking stations. As was the evening buffets. We went to town a couple of times, taxi was about £8 each way.
The log cabin chalets are fantastic, we were in the forest but had a sea view. We were one cabin on our own which was great. The shuttles to run you back and forth are fun and we never waited more than a few moments.
Chicken pizza round the pool was great as was happy hour on the beach or in the swim up bar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort