We stayed at Berjaya Langkawi in a Seaview Chalet as a family with our 8-year old son. Chalets were all placed in woods among the tropical trees, surrendered by spectacle eyed monkeys, which do not come near unless you feed them. No worries! Clean, comfortable room and good housekeeping. Hotel's shutle takes to the Cable Car in Oriental Village with a 3-minute drive, Langkawi’s second highest peak! Food is pleasent other than the burger meat at the main restaurant. Try steamboat that includes all sorts of seafood boiling in a noodle soup. White sandy beach, warm water, tiny little crabs and shells to collect as a souvenior. Little islands around, where we walked barefoot with my son, was such an adventure as our feet were aching on the way back to the Hotel. Do not go barefoot, but enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort