Stayed at Berjaya Hotel 22nd September for 5 nights. The location is 2nd to none. The rainforest views are spectacular. The staff are lovely, the Beach Restaurant is fantastic, with amazing views onto the beach and the food is also fantastic. The Thai restaurant on the jetty is ok. The menus are shabby but the food was pretty good. The hotel although spread out has a great feel about it. The public areas are bit dated but the rooms are great. Overall as far as value for money is concerned it is amazing. I wouldn't call it luxurious but it has everything you want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort