We stayed in April which is a quiet time, and a number of Langkawi's attractions were closed for maintenance e.g.chair lift. However, the upside was cheap accomodation. We got a wonderful deal on-line and stayed in a chalet near the water. For the price we paid it was incredible.
Beach was beautiful, buffet at breakfast was fresh and varied, the shuttle was prompt, and the Thai restaurant out on the jetty was lovely. Staff were as friendly and helpful as they could be!
The king bed had a feather top on the mattress, and also feather pillows...quality additions.
Only slight issue was that reception tried to give us a lower grade room (jungle chalet) on arrival, but when I explained that my paperwork described a premier chalet, it was sorted out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Otel, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort