We stayed here during Sep 2012 and had one of the greatest time ever! At first I was worried about Sep being the wettest month of the year but the weather was kind and rained very little.
The staff at Berjaya were absolutely wonderful and made every effort to make our stay pleasurable. We were upgraded free of charge to the premier suite (I paid for deluxe) and got a room with stunning sea views! Truly enjoyable and very different experience..
The restaurant is a bit pricey (but buffet breakfast was great) so I would recommend people to venture out and eat outside the resort even though it will require a taxi ride (nothing much within walking distance). Definitely go for Island Hopping (boat trip) and also try out the spa facilities --- best ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort