I stayed for 4 nights. From the website, one gets the impression that chalets are very close to the beach. Partial sea view chalets are a 10 minute walk. The rooms are very clean, well maintained but average in terms of quality.
Is suggest paying extra for a chalet on water or in the jungle, but I'm not sure that 'partial sea views' justify the extra cost.
The location is beautiful and the oriental village next door a lifeline.
All in all, this is perfect for anyone looking for an experience interacting with nature, but is certainly not a luxurious 'beachy' 5* resort such as those in Phuket or Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Otel, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Cancelon so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort