I stayed for 4 nights. From the website, one gets the impression that chalets are very close to the beach. Partial sea view chalets are a 10 minute walk. The rooms are very clean, well maintained but average in terms of quality.
Is suggest paying extra for a chalet on water or in the jungle, but I'm not sure that 'partial sea views' justify the extra cost.
The location is beautiful and the oriental village next door a lifeline.
All in all, this is perfect for anyone looking for an experience interacting with nature, but is certainly not a luxurious 'beachy' 5* resort such as those in Phuket or Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort