Guys, I went for my honeymoon in February....I stayed in the sea facing jacuzzi room....the view from the room was good (though not great). The service is just amazing. The resort is beautiful with small rocky beaches all over.It will take one day to explore and enjoy the entire resort. Though its a bit far from the Pantai Cenang beach,(the most happening area in town), it is close to the cable car ride and the seven wells waterfall. The buffet breakfast is good...Also all you vegetarians out there, there aint much option in the food menu.
The rooms are really good and is kept perfectly clean,tidy and well maintained by the room service staff....
Though the resort s 5 star, the service is (if i may say) 7 star. Truly amazing and unbelievable hospitality. Dont think twice to check out this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northwestern shore of Peninsular Malaysia, an ancient group of islands collectively known as Pulau Langkawi awaits you. Our resort is nestled amidst 38 acres of spacious, lush tropical surroundings with private beach coves. Whether you crave an exciting escape or a peaceful sanctuary – you will find it in Langkawi. The resort is just a short 10-minute car ride from Langkawi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Century Langkawi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Hotel Langkawi
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
- Langkawi Sheraton