1. Booked 3 rooms for 3 nights and the 1st room I got was a rundown chalet with rotting wood, dirt in the bath tub and a wasp's nest at the balcony.
2. Rude staff at the swimming pool (10/March afternoon). I just got out of the pool to help my relatives get some towels and had to fill up my room number on a form. My hands were wet and some water droplets fell on the paper and the guy said to me " Mdm, this is paper. Not plastic." How sarcastic.
3. Don't even think of calling the buggy in the evening or morning. It will never turn up.
4. We booked a tour with the hotel and when we asked for the pick up time, 4 staff told us 4 different timings. 1 said 6.30am, 1 said 8.30am..
A terrible hotel and will never come back again. Only upside is the friendly bartender at the pool bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northwestern shore of Peninsular Malaysia, an ancient group of islands collectively known as Pulau Langkawi awaits you. Our resort is nestled amidst 38 acres of spacious, lush tropical surroundings with private beach coves. Whether you crave an exciting escape or a peaceful sanctuary – you will find it in Langkawi. The resort is just a short 10-minute car ride from Langkawi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Century Langkawi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Hotel Langkawi
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
- Langkawi Sheraton