The hotel facilities are poorly maintained and its amazing that it still can run under the name of Sheraton.
The inside of the room was nice though, and the bed was really comfy.
The location is just 10 min from the airport but in the wrong direction considered that the nice Pantai Cenang beacj is about 10-15 min in the other direction from the airport.
There's a small beach at the hotel just down from the pool area that also is poorly maintained with spikes sticking up from the partly rotten wooden deck...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northwestern shore of Peninsular Malaysia, an ancient group of islands collectively known as Pulau Langkawi awaits you. Our resort is nestled amidst 38 acres of spacious, lush tropical surroundings with private beach coves. Whether you crave an exciting escape or a peaceful sanctuary – you will find it in Langkawi. The resort is just a short 10-minute car ride from Langkawi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Century Langkawi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Hotel Langkawi
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
- Langkawi Sheraton