Stayed here for a honeymoon in 2011.
The place is so relaxing. Would definitely visit again just for the experience and service we received. The staff are kind and attentive. Rooms are in need of a little renovations but no complaints as they were always clean. We had a spa in ours but cant comment on that as we didn't use it.
It's right on the beach, water a little murky but very warm.
The only mishap we experienced was when hubby ate complimentary biscuits given to us as a kind honeymoon gift they were covered in ants! But its what you'd expect being in the middle of the jungle and leaving your biscuits on the bedside table over night :) it's a funny memory now.
The breakfast buffet has a lot of options and their fruit is super yummy and sweet.
Feeding the monkey was funny but watch out as they could get aggressive.
Overall lovely trip would definitely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northwestern shore of Peninsular Malaysia, an ancient group of islands collectively known as Pulau Langkawi awaits you. Our resort is nestled amidst 38 acres of spacious, lush tropical surroundings with private beach coves. Whether you crave an exciting escape or a peaceful sanctuary – you will find it in Langkawi. The resort is just a short 10-minute car ride from Langkawi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Century Langkawi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Hotel Langkawi
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
- Langkawi Sheraton