I really enjoyed my stay here. The hotel is located right on the water, but also in the midst of a lush jungle. Each room was part of a 4-room bungalow, and the bungalows were spread throughout the resort. You could walk around a lot or you could get the hotel to use their mini shuttle/golf cart to pick you up and take you to the main hotel area. I liked the walking, as we got to see so much interesting wildlife. Monkeys everywhere, amazing birds, and even a 3 foot lizard! Having just come from Taman Negara and not seeing a single animal there, I was really happy to be at the Sheraton.
The room was great, really clean, and luxurious, like you'd expect from a Sheraton Resort. And you can't beat the infinite pool overlooking the water.
Only drawback was the food. It's great compared to everything back home, but after coming from Penang, it just couldn't compete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northwestern shore of Peninsular Malaysia, an ancient group of islands collectively known as Pulau Langkawi awaits you. Our resort is nestled amidst 38 acres of spacious, lush tropical surroundings with private beach coves. Whether you crave an exciting escape or a peaceful sanctuary – you will find it in Langkawi. The resort is just a short 10-minute car ride from Langkawi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, HotelsClick, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Century Langkawi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Hotel Langkawi
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
- Langkawi Sheraton