Stayed for 3 nights in a partial seaview room, actually had a pool and seaview. Rooms are very spacious, bathrooms are also large, and balcony as well. Rooms could use a bit of polish but are clean, comfortable and spacious. Breakfast buffet restaurant is okay but don't expect any service there, other 2 restaurants have good food and variable service. Spa is very private and tranquil. Overall, the service orientation was very apparent. Internet available in lobby was painfully slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northwestern shore of Peninsular Malaysia, an ancient group of islands collectively known as Pulau Langkawi awaits you. Our resort is nestled amidst 38 acres of spacious, lush tropical surroundings with private beach coves. Whether you crave an exciting escape or a peaceful sanctuary – you will find it in Langkawi. The resort is just a short 10-minute car ride from Langkawi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, HotelTravel.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Century Langkawi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Hotel Langkawi
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
- Langkawi Sheraton