My husband and I stayed with our two kids in Sheraton Langkawi last June. Having read some bad reviews about the hotel, we were trying our best to keep an open mind. Upon arrival, we were given a warm welcome, and were checked into our spacious room with no hassle. While it is true that we have to use the shuttle service, it was very quick, and we had no problems using the service during our stay even though it was school holidays. We also went for dinner on one of the nights in the Spice Trader. The food was good , and our kids were treated with free ice-cream! The only thing that I didn't like about this hotel is that the beach is not that great, but the pool is lovely. All in all, we had a great holiday in Sheraton Langkawi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northwestern shore of Peninsular Malaysia, an ancient group of islands collectively known as Pulau Langkawi awaits you. Our resort is nestled amidst 38 acres of spacious, lush tropical surroundings with private beach coves. Whether you crave an exciting escape or a peaceful sanctuary – you will find it in Langkawi. The resort is just a short 10-minute car ride from Langkawi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Hotwire so you can book your Century Langkawi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Hotel Langkawi
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
- Langkawi Sheraton