The rooms are HUGE and are as large as apartments but the customer service does not exist! No one to help you with the bags when you check in, you need a shuttle to move from your room to the beach (small beach) and back! We ordered a bottle of water and it's been 2 hours so far and has not yet arrived! Sadly we didn't believe the bad reviews (It's a Sheraton, how bad can it be) but definitely not worth the money. We are now working on getting our money back and just checking into another resort!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northwestern shore of Peninsular Malaysia, an ancient group of islands collectively known as Pulau Langkawi awaits you. Our resort is nestled amidst 38 acres of spacious, lush tropical surroundings with private beach coves. Whether you crave an exciting escape or a peaceful sanctuary – you will find it in Langkawi. The resort is just a short 10-minute car ride from Langkawi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Century Langkawi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Hotel Langkawi
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
- Langkawi Sheraton