My husband and I stayed at the Westin 10 days, and we are still talking about how wonderful the whole experience was. I knew that we came to a special place, that truly is one of a kind, the second we drove up to the lobby. This resort is made special by it's amazing staff. I have read many reviews where people write that the staff is wonderful, but you have really got to experience that feeling you get when you meet them. Sara, you make the best cocktails ever! Everyone else was just amazing. Always a smile on their face, always greet you and make you feel like you have come to heaven.
We just loved the room. We got upgraded to a sea view because we were on our honeymoon. We had a minor problem with the toilet, but that was fixed in a matter of seconds. We got a bottle of wine, and a flower bath as well.
The food was also wonderful, and the grounds around the resort just breathtaking. Just enjoy and take it all in, and cherish it forever.
I have read many reviews prior to and after our stay, and I just can't believe the negative comments some people write. To them I say: get a life, and be thankful for what you have. We think that they generally are negative people who always find something to be dissatisfied with.
We have been around the island, and we came to the conclusion that this is by far the best hotel/resort in this price range. Of course it always depends on what you are looking for; if you are on honeymoon, with your family, romantic trip or just looking for someone to pamper you and where you can rest your mind and soul, this is the perfect place. If you are out to party and go clubbing, this resort is not the place for you. Go to the Sheraton or somewhere along Pentai chenang (chenang beach).
We really want to thank everyone at the resort for making our honeymoon that much better and an unforgettable experience.
We are already thinking about taking another trip to Westin, and maybe trying the private villas. Heard they are to die for.
By the way, you must get the buffet breakfast. They have ANYTHING you can think of. Even chefs standing and asking you how you would like you eggs, or which pancakes you prefer. We hare really gotten spoiled with that breakfast. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on private beachfront property with shopping malls in the vicinity and the jetty just a stone’s throw away, The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa perfectly balances the joys of nature and the spoils of opulence. With views of the sparkling Andaman Sea, the pristine jewels of nature can be enjoyed from the comforts of our elegantly designed 202 luxurious guestrooms and suites. Private Pool Villas boast state-of-the-art amenities, as well as the ultimate luxury of an infinity pool. Restore body and soul in the perfect retreat for sheer indulgence at the award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin™, the only Heavenly Spa in Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- The Westin Langkawi Resort And Spa
- Westin Langkawi Resort
- Westin Langkawi Hotel
- Langkawi Westin