We stayed here for two nights to get over our jet lag and it was perfect. The resort is almost at 'the end of the island', so it is perfect for doing absolutely nothing. Enjoy the nice pools, beach and other facilities is all you get. I loved the fresh pool and the quietness of the property. A little downside is that you are more or less stuck at the place for everything.
PS. I can imagine that the amount of people wearing burqa's can be uncomfortable for women,who don't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on private beachfront property with shopping malls in the vicinity and the jetty just a stone’s throw away, The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa perfectly balances the joys of nature and the spoils of opulence. With views of the sparkling Andaman Sea, the pristine jewels of nature can be enjoyed from the comforts of our elegantly designed 202 luxurious guestrooms and suites. Private Pool Villas boast state-of-the-art amenities, as well as the ultimate luxury of an infinity pool. Restore body and soul in the perfect retreat for sheer indulgence at the award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin™, the only Heavenly Spa in Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Starwood APAC, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- The Westin Langkawi Resort And Spa
- Westin Langkawi Resort
- Westin Langkawi Hotel
- Langkawi Westin