We stayed with our 2 kids, a toddler and a baby, all our requests were met, cost, upgrade, every time I pick up the phone to ask for something you find a friendly staff on the other line who is willing to do anything to assist. We received a VIP treatment, we got serviced by this lovely lady at the front reception Imraztum ( I hope it's the correct spelling) and the same person greeted us back to our car as we were leaving.
The only negative comment I have was about breakfast, it was in the lower lobby as they had reservation, lower lobby Restaurant didn't have any air condition and there were flies, so I spent my breakfast fighting flies and was too hot to eat, also there's a lot of variety of food but not very tasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on private beachfront property with shopping malls in the vicinity and the jetty just a stone’s throw away, The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa perfectly balances the joys of nature and the spoils of opulence. With views of the sparkling Andaman Sea, the pristine jewels of nature can be enjoyed from the comforts of our elegantly designed 202 luxurious guestrooms and suites. Private Pool Villas boast state-of-the-art amenities, as well as the ultimate luxury of an infinity pool. Restore body and soul in the perfect retreat for sheer indulgence at the award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin™, the only Heavenly Spa in Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- The Westin Langkawi Resort And Spa
- Westin Langkawi Resort
- Westin Langkawi Hotel
- Langkawi Westin