The hotel grounds are really beautiful. The renovated rooms as well. However you can see that the hotel itself is not the newest from some tiny and some not so tiny details. Still, overall the hotel is in a good condition and beautiful. The service is really nice and attentive, however sometimes they forgot to do things you asked them for. The breakfast is ok, however compared to other hotels we stayed at in Malaysia it could be much better!
I can still recommend the hotel to other travelers, however I would urge the management to work on the tiny problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on private beachfront property with shopping malls in the vicinity and the jetty just a stone’s throw away, The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa perfectly balances the joys of nature and the spoils of opulence. With views of the sparkling Andaman Sea, the pristine jewels of nature can be enjoyed from the comforts of our elegantly designed 202 luxurious guestrooms and suites. Private Pool Villas boast state-of-the-art amenities, as well as the ultimate luxury of an infinity pool. Restore body and soul in the perfect retreat for sheer indulgence at the award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin™, the only Heavenly Spa in Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Splitty, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- The Westin Langkawi Resort And Spa
- Westin Langkawi Resort
- Westin Langkawi Hotel
- Langkawi Westin