Me and my friend have a wonderful stay in the luxurious, clean and very comfy hotel last week. We love the hotel's location, which is very near to the Jetty point where you can get easy transport from Kuala Perlis to the legendary island. Here is my experiance regarding this hotel.
We reach the hotel around 3pm ,the lobby are very warm because of the it's special design, we'd been waiting quite some times to check in. We'd been told that our room are not ready because of the high occupancy the day before so we decide to go to the town to have our lunch, and the good manered receptionist promised me she will ring me once our room is ready. I recieved her call half and hour right after we step out of the hotel.
In the room
The hotel staff carry our luggage and lead us to our room, but unfortunately, they give us the single beded room, but I did book a double beded room, so need to wait untill we get our room, and we are very glad because this takes only few minutes.The room are spacious, we choose the sea view room so the view are superb! Nice balcony which is very comfy when relaxing there with a cup of wine. But we are dissapointed because there is no bathtub in our room and the waterflow of the rain shower is not consistent. The heavently bed are superb, we both have a very comfordable sleep The bathroom aminities are nice, we like the leaf shape soap, it is very special and hardly can be found at other hotels.
The hotel's breakfast is superb, that is variety of food to choose from, we are amazed by the "auto juicer" where the hotel staff put the halfed and pealed fruits such as oranges and watermelon into the machine, the fruit juice comes out automatically! We saw variety of breads, muffins, cakes to choose from, we found that thier waffles are very tasty.
We really enjoy our two nights stay in Westin Langkawi, even we encounter some problems during check in but the hotel staff had do thier best to overcomed it and we are very satisfy for everything in this hotel. The hotels staffs are mostly friendly, always with smiling faces and well trained which is very important for a 5 stars hotel. We'll comming back to this hotel again in the future for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on private beachfront property with shopping malls in the vicinity and the jetty just a stone’s throw away, The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa perfectly balances the joys of nature and the spoils of opulence. With views of the sparkling Andaman Sea, the pristine jewels of nature can be enjoyed from the comforts of our elegantly designed 202 luxurious guestrooms and suites. Private Pool Villas boast state-of-the-art amenities, as well as the ultimate luxury of an infinity pool. Restore body and soul in the perfect retreat for sheer indulgence at the award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin™, the only Heavenly Spa in Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Starwood APAC and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Langkawi Resort And Spa
- The Westin Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Westin Langkawi Resort
- Westin Langkawi Hotel
- Langkawi Westin