Great! Left the Westin Resort and Spa Langkawi 5 nights ago after staying for 7 nights and before moving to the Danna hotel.
My boyfriend and I had a lovely stay with many pros and just a couple of cons compared to where we are now.
I love fitness, so I really enjoyed running on my own on the beach (no one there till 9-10am). As you can see from the pictures, I was always able to access jetty to exercise there… awesome view! Gym not that great, but I went back for cold towels and refreshing apple-cinnamon drink.
Soon after at breakfast I enjoyed freshly made juices (vitamin station) combined with a glass of Champagne. Omelets similar to how my boyfriend makes so… perfect with a bit of fresh Salmon, Chicken Rendang (breast… thank you!!!), Noodles and Rotis. Loved the porridge, a proper skinny latte and I was ready for the pool. OK, more than one, so different but I enjoyed change of scenery.
We went for dinner at the restaurant twice. First night not so good, but the second night (Indian) was lovely with naan bread made for us and brought to our table.
Thank you for the upgrade (our 10th anniversary), our room was lovely!!!
- Lovely, light colour, refurbished room with spectacular view of both the pool areas and the Andaman sea
- Fantastic staff; hello Arif!
- Xmas Tree lighting ceremony – fab evening with free cocktails, wine and canapés
- Not many restaurants outside, but Pappa Rich was good.
Cons (not really):
- I’m used to towels been put on the sunbed in 5 star resort.
- No HAPPY HOUR… well… we have 4 hours at Danna’s; two by the pool and two in the lovely bar!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on private beachfront property with shopping malls in the vicinity and the jetty just a stone’s throw away, The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa perfectly balances the joys of nature and the spoils of opulence. With views of the sparkling Andaman Sea, the pristine jewels of nature can be enjoyed from the comforts of our elegantly designed 202 luxurious guestrooms and suites. Private Pool Villas boast state-of-the-art amenities, as well as the ultimate luxury of an infinity pool. Restore body and soul in the perfect retreat for sheer indulgence at the award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin™, the only Heavenly Spa in Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Langkawi Resort And Spa
- The Westin Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Westin Langkawi Resort
- Westin Langkawi Hotel
- Langkawi Westin