Perfect hotel for family vacation. Peaceful a quiet with a big sandy beach and many useful facilities (gym, squash, tennis etc.)
Rooms clean and big. Hotel seems to be quite old though. The safe, the toilet and the shower broke during our stay. But the staff fixed it quite fast.
I am not a fan of paid Internet access in hotel rooms, but maybe it let us more peace and quiet this way.
When it comes to cousine everything was delicious and well served. Although I wanted to try more local foods and to do so I had to take a cab to the city centre cause hotel is situated ca 7km from the city. Food in the hotel was typical european/american.
In general perfect place for family vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on private beachfront property with shopping malls in the vicinity and the jetty just a stone’s throw away, The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa perfectly balances the joys of nature and the spoils of opulence. With views of the sparkling Andaman Sea, the pristine jewels of nature can be enjoyed from the comforts of our elegantly designed 202 luxurious guestrooms and suites. Private Pool Villas boast state-of-the-art amenities, as well as the ultimate luxury of an infinity pool. Restore body and soul in the perfect retreat for sheer indulgence at the award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin™, the only Heavenly Spa in Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Langkawi Resort And Spa
- The Westin Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Westin Langkawi Resort
- Westin Langkawi Hotel
- Langkawi Westin