We stayed at one bedroom villa in April for 3 nights.
Liked the room, enjoyed the private pool.... Have a great time at the resort.
But not their service, the staff there need to have more training. Even our villa manager, he was very polite to us but does not have passionate or enthusiastic personality with his customers. He told us that he would like to know what we think about the villa we stayed but he didn't show himself on our check out time.
Breakfasts were good, many choices.... Buffet dining was great too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on private beachfront property with shopping malls in the vicinity and the jetty just a stone’s throw away, The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa perfectly balances the joys of nature and the spoils of opulence. With views of the sparkling Andaman Sea, the pristine jewels of nature can be enjoyed from the comforts of our elegantly designed 202 luxurious guestrooms and suites. Private Pool Villas boast state-of-the-art amenities, as well as the ultimate luxury of an infinity pool. Restore body and soul in the perfect retreat for sheer indulgence at the award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin™, the only Heavenly Spa in Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Agoda, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Langkawi Resort And Spa
- The Westin Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Westin Langkawi Resort
- Westin Langkawi Hotel
- Langkawi Westin