The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa
$319
$231
The Danna Langkawi(Pantai Kok)
$382
$323
$183
$157
  • Pool
$159
$135
  • Pool
The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa(Pantai Tengah)(Great Value!)
$180
$128
  • Breakfast included
$288
$240
Casa del Mar, Langkawi(Pantai Cenang)
$356
$230
Bon Ton Resort(Pantai Cenang)
$278
$234
$114
$18
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $25/night.

$800
3,388 results
All reviewstide restaurantbreeze baryacht clubheavenly bedseasonal tastesinfinity poolbedroom villaocean viewkids clubspg memberjetty pointkuah townprivate beachandaman seamain poolbuffet breakfastan upgrade
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed 4 nights at this Westin, first of all the good things the resort itself is nice and the pools are fine, service is friendly but...
We booked two rooms none of them was reads at 15h on our arrival, both rooms hat some tech issus, in one the bathroom door couldn't be opened any more ....first night and in the seocnd the commands touchscreen for fan etc didn't work ....
General the hotel is nice and the service is ok a shame that in general people are trying hard but don't reach the level which the price of the hotel should provide..

Room Tip: don't accept rooms 3407 and 3409 no view
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Marc T
SchlueterM, General Manager at The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear Marc T,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences. We appreciate you bringing up the issue you have encountered during check-in and I totally agree that experiences you mentioned are clear deficiencies about our services and I do want to sincerely apologies for this. Also, rest assured that your comment about the issue in room have been noted and been acknowledged by respective departments and correction is already on the way. It goes without saying that your experience should not be part of our guest experience. I would be thankful if you would give us another opportunity to be of service to you on your future travels to Langkawi.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a good property to stay especially if you are travelling with the kids, lots to do and the property is very large with lots of open spaces. if you can afford it take the Villa. We stayed four nights at the one bedroom sea view villa, the pool inside the villa was great and villa had direct access to the beach.
- food is average but you can always go out and try local food as the location of the hotel is convenient.
- service is great
- the pictures on the net do not do full justice to the location of the hotel
- beach not useful as it is very rocky, however you can walk alongside as there is a pathway
- there is severe shortage of sun beds at the main pool, there is enough space to increase the quantity three time hence not sure why the management is not doing it....i am sure it does not cost much.
overall good experience

Room Tip: take the villa even if its not sea view if taking room on the main building take the ones that are renovated...must ask for renovated rooms
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Chauhanpc

Dear Chauhanpc,

Thank you very much for your kind and modest feedback. I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at our villa. Our one bedroom Ocean Front Villas are designed to provide our guests with a luxurious complete escape from the rest of the world. Isn’t that just a perfect getaway? I’m concerned to note that the quality of food did not meet your expectations. I’ve addressed this with our Executive Chef and will review and improve it immediately. Your satisfaction towards our services makes me truly happy and bringing up the shortcomings you’ve encountered to our attention as this will only assist in improving towards service excellence. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I spent a very relaxing 2 nights stay here last month. I stayed at newly renovated guestroom which mainly in white palette. Well, everything is simple here; but the simplicity is always the one that i look for. My room is at the same level with hotel lobby, and the view is just nice. During the stay here, i also booked for a spa experience. The view of the SPA itself is really amazing especially when all lights are on at night.
The hotel also offer free parking for hotel guests as well. In fact, Kuah Town is not far from the hotel, but it is better if you drive there rather than by foot. I was so happy that i rented a car.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Rebecca T

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you very much for your time and effort spent to write these priceless feedback. I'm delighted to hear that you've enjoyed your stay in one of our newly renovated rooms. Our newly renovated rooms reflect a modern, contemporary resort product, showcasing the brand's philosophy of Westin, For a Better You. Our Heavenly Spa located on a glorious stretch of beachfront, with breathtaking views of the Andaman Sea, it is designed to immerse you in a world of serenity and natural beauty. I do agree with your suggestion to rent a car to explore the island. Langkawi roads are in good conditions and it is very easy to find your way around. It was a great pleasure serving you. We hope to welcome you again for another renewing stay in the near future.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Stayed at the resort for 5 nights in April with 3 other couples. Not one of us had everything go smoothly. Check in was late meaning couples with babies had to wait for a few hours to get a room. A newlywed couple were also made to wait and were not even congratulated even though the hotel was well aware that we were all here for this reason. We didn't all get the rooms that we paid for. Bookings were messed up so that the newlyweds were almost kicked out of their room before the end of their stay.
The grounds and the pool area are very nice but the rest of the resort is in dire need of renovation.
Service is pretty poor, don't expect too much.
All in all not bad but not worth it for the price.

Room Tip: Go for one of the newly renovated rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AlexZenovic

Dear AlexZenovic,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review. Your comments are valuable to us as they allow us to learn from your experience and improve our services and facilities. I am sorry to hear that there were some lapses in your group at check in. I have addressed this inconsistency with our front office team and will take the necessary action to improve continuously. On the other hand, we appreciate your positive comments about grounds and pool area. I was disappointed to learn that our service did not meet your expectations, please accept our sincere apologies once again. Despite your less positive comments, I do hope that we may welcome you again and I would like to have the opportunity to confirm with you the good name of our resort.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

The resort is located at one of the best landscapes of langkawi. The service is very very good. Everyone is so welcoming. We stayed there for 3 nights/4 days. The staffs were very friendly and rooms and the bath room is great. We stayed in one of the partial ocean view rooms. The view was wonderful from our veranda. They have 4 swimming pools and among them, the infinity pool was awesome. The beach is fully private for the resort people. And one thing I must say, if u stay at the westin langkawi, you should spend some time at their 'heavenly spa' coz its really really heavenly!!! Me n my wife did not feel like going out of the resort, the place is sooo beautiful and romantic that I just can't explain. At the time of leaving, we felt that 3 nights were not enough, next time we will b here for at least a week.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Masrur_zulkernine

Dear Masrur_zulkernine,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with others and for your warm words regarding your stay. I appreciate your highlighting on the quality service performed by our friendly and helpful associates. I always think that they are the most valuable asset of our resort! I do agree with you that our pools are awesome and our infinity pool is definitely one of the main highlights of our resort. Thank you also for your positive endorsement for the award winning Heavenly Spa and I hope our experienced spa therapists have made you feel relaxed and rejuvenated. Your satisfaction towards our accommodation, services and facilities makes us feel very proud. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Westin on your future visits to Langkawi.