Stayed here for 7 nights before going to Penang. The hotel has stunning views and we wish we had booked the sea view instead of the garden view. The rooms are clean, beds extremely comfortable and staff excellent.
We sat around the rock pool most days as it was quieter but I was disappointed with the actual pool as it could have done with a good clean especially the blue tiles. The large main pool was kept immaculate.
The hotel is quietly situated outside the town and although it is a bit of a trek we walked into town every evening for our meal and got a taxi home.
We would definitely stay here again if we visited Langkawi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on private beachfront property with shopping malls in the vicinity and the jetty just a stone’s throw away, The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa perfectly balances the joys of nature and the spoils of opulence. With views of the sparkling Andaman Sea, the pristine jewels of nature can be enjoyed from the comforts of our elegantly designed 202 luxurious guestrooms and suites. Private Pool Villas boast state-of-the-art amenities, as well as the ultimate luxury of an infinity pool. Restore body and soul in the perfect retreat for sheer indulgence at the award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin™, the only Heavenly Spa in Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- The Westin Langkawi Resort And Spa
- Westin Langkawi Resort
- Westin Langkawi Hotel
- Langkawi Westin