“Outstanding from start to finish ”
Review of Yuan Spa

Yuan Spa
Ranked #9 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
London
“Outstanding from start to finish ”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

I can not recommend this spa more highly. After reading the reviews on trip advisor I contacted Yuan to arrange for me and my friend to go to for her birthday. They are very easily contactable by phone and email and arranged to pick us up and drop us off to our apartments which were a good half an hour away from them. The spa is very welcoming and relaxing inside and from start to finish the customer service was excellent. We went for the full 2 1/2 hour package which included 5 treatments and was fantastic value for money (approx £30 each). We felt totally pampered and relaxed. It was also really nice that we were in the same room together having our treatments side by side. To top things off, as I had mentioned it was my friend's birthday, without me asking the staff had arranged a birthday cake and were all stood singing to her as we came out. Such a lovely touch. Do not hesitate to book this spa, I can not fault it and you will not be disappointed.

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Arlington, Virginia, United States
“Fabulous place, fabulous price”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I did the Yuan Relaxing Therapy (2 hr 30) for only RM 168. Yuan has amazing, high quality facilities, great staff, and they picked me up from my hotel and took me back. The package included a foot peeling, coconut scrub, cucumber wrap, massage, and foot reflexology. An amazing deal.

Visited October 2013
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Wonderful mother daughter spa”
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I were looking for a spa package to accomodate the both of us and my two nieces and this spa was perfect for us.

The staff were very friendly and we could chose what packages we wanted. My two nieces opted for the kids package which came with massage, scrub, wrap and flower milk bath. Unfortunately we didnt hv the flowers as you need to do one day advance booking for that. So the girls had to make do with just the milk bath.

We really enjoyed our time here and will definitely go back!!

71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“Spoil yourself here!!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My husband and I came here twice! We loved it and they have great packages!

First time we had a half an hour foot relexology. It is beautiful and we had our own private room together to relax while being treated! They give you extras and more time which was lovely!

Second time we both had Full deluxe facials- again we were together in our own private room and it was fantastic!! said it would go for an hour but went much longer which was great!!

Highly recommend if you are wanting spa treatments in Langkawi!!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Mikaela K
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Absolute bliss”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Really was an absolute gem of a find, place is excellent value, staff are relaxed, attentive and welcoming. So good that my wife and I came here a second time in our week's stay (which I think says it all) ... sneaked in another two hour treatment before the staff at Yuan gave us a lift via picking up our bags to the airport en route the girl stopped, got out and came back with a coconut milkshake for both of us!!!