“Lovely place but got conned”

Scarborough Fish & Chips Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 492 Restaurants in Langkawi
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I read a advert saying that by bring it along I'll get a 10% discount, when it's time to pay they told me because I'm not a foreigner therefore I will not be able to enjoy the discount, it wasn't stated in the advert. I was fine until the waiter told me to come back next round with the advert and he'll chip in 10% discount for me, which I find is a conned job.

Overall the food was alright, nothing special. The only part I'll rave about is the view. The view is prefect.

2  Thank Jiashinlee

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This small restaurant sports an excellent location along with really good food.
Their menu in is the process of adding different choices and we thoroughly recommend the Barramundi.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stopped at this venue today, thanks to the recommendations of fellow trip advisor reviewers. The fish was generously sliced, filleted perfectly and ocean fresh. The chips and salad were delicious accompaniments. This restaurant has only been open for 2.5 years, so it is quite amazing that they have made it into the top 20 restaurants in Langkawi. The prices are reasonable, about $8 Australian dollars per head, and I honestly can't fault this quaint little beach front restaurant. Put it on your to do list whilst on this magical island...

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Staff very friendly, food are awesome, not pricey and the environment so nice because just beside the beach.. Recommend to all!!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Small and friendly beach bar/cafe on its own. Serves decent fish and chips, cold drinks, ice cream and beer. Good place to stop off.