“Fab fish, fab chips”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Staying at the Tanjung Rhu, where there are not many local eateries, this is just down the road but also worth driving to from anywhere as Langkawi isn't that large. Don't let the view of the cement factory and the owners washing line put you off, we loved it and would happily go back again!

There are newer reviews for Scarborough Fish & Chips Restaurant

Reviewed March 25, 2013

After my last review of Scarborough I have to admit I was not looking forward to going back with my friends from UK - but I was pleasantly surprised. The salad has improved as per my last visit and the fish and chips had also improved immensley. The cooking quality and texture of the food was great and the appearance too. I had the dory and my friends each has the snow fish - and all meals were perfect. I think he has a new chef/cook and that must add to the general improvement all round. I'm happy to say that Dylan is now back on my radar.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

This small cafe boasts an enviable location. It is not pretentious it is plain but first class food. Enjoy the view, enjoy the Fish and Chips and the Tiger Beer as an accompaniment

Reviewed January 25, 2013

having visited both scarbourgh fish and chips and joes tavern (ex 1812 ) i would ,hand on heart, say joes is by far the best- the portions at joes are huge , real hand cut chips make a real difference, the location at joes is more convienient, although the view at scarbourgh is great- when we visited mid december the place was dead, no one around , i found the fish to be of a poor standard and the batter to be very hard, we were all dissapointed with our meal, after travelling 45mins to sample the menu , overrated and we will not be going again

2  Thank boltonwanderer68
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Nice place to relax and chill with cold beer. Beautiful view of the beach and sunset in the evening. Food are tasty, must try out the fish and chips. Friendly owner, definitely will hang out here again.

1  Thank Cherylpj_koh